Our school was established in the year 1997 at Balaji Nagar, Narpoli, Bhiwandi under ADEP EDUCATION SOCIETY. Later, on 11th April 2013, our school has shifted to new building at Narpoli.
At the current location, we have completed 5 fruitful years. It is remarkable that we have started with 225 students in 2013-14. Now, we are the proud family of 1700 students and 50 teaching and non-teaching staff.
Our school is affiliated with Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (S.S.C. Board) and recognised by Education Department of Govt. of Maharashtra.
Philosophy of our management is – “Quality and affordable education” to all students. We always strive to stick to our philosophy without any compromises.