“Teach me and i will forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and i will never forget”Our Saraswati English High School, run by Adep Education Society which was established in 1997 under the able guidance of Dr. Chandramouli Narayan Adep, (Chairman of Adep Education Society)
The Annual report showcase the achievements and glories of our school, undoubtedly, but also makes us think deeply about our short comings. We have always been committed to create Conducive Educational Environment which helps the young minds to blossom and provide a platform for individual thinking and holistic development of child’s personality. We feel great pleasure to presents you the annual report of year 2018-19. We have made great efforts to transform ourselves completely into CCE format and have been extremely successful in most of our endeavors. Apart from preparing the children to qualify for purely academic demands, special efforts are being made continuously to enable them to face the challenges of the competitive world.
We have set Mission and Vision for ourselves and strive to achieve them – be it in the area of academic, sports, discipline, leadership and more. To begin with our achievements we have curricular and co-curricular activities to be presented to you as below:
- Celebrations and Functions:
- As School is part of imparting moral values, cooperation, patience, cultural harmony to students. We at SEHS celebrates various functions like General Parents Meeting, Yoga Day, World Population Day, Book Donation & Tree Plantation camp by Rotary Club of Bhiwandi(South), Guru Pornima, Sanskrit Day, Independence Day, Swachhta Abhyan & Cleanliness Awarness rally, Vachan Prerana Diwas, Science Exbhition, Annual Sports, New Year Celebration & Funfair, Balika Diwas & Stree Mukti DIn, Maha Swachta Abhiyan, Poem Recitation Competition, Republic Day, Womens Day these huge celebrations helps teachers and students to get more emotional attached towards school.
- SSC Rankers:
- Excellence in academics is the hallmark of any good institution and SSC results of our school has prove without any doubt that our students have made us proud. The overall class result was 95.74%. Out of which 25% of students gain First Division marks and 25% of students gain distinction marks.
- Master Suraj Ramdhani Chauhan stood 1st in our school by scoring 89.20%
- Miss Pravalika Shankar Lakkinana stood 2nd in our school by scoring 83.20%
- Miss. Deepali Kaliram Patil stood 3rd in our school by scoring 82.40%
- We are thankful to all our students, teachers and parents for making us proud.
- Inauguration of New ICT Lab :
- We at SEHS have initiated new well furnished computer lab for our student were they can learn, discover and work individual on each PC. This year we have started with MCQs for all the students were each student gives online examination on computers. Online examination and guidance is provided to students timely.
- 44th Taluka Level Science Exhibition 2018-19:
- During the academic year 2018-19 our school hosted 44th Taluka Level Science Exhibition in school premises. Nearly 150 schools of Bhiwandi taluka participated in exhibition. New inventions, creative projects of students and teachers enhance the atmosphere with scientific attitude and temper. Our students and teachers to participated in the exhibition. Our teachers secured third prize in exhibition and participated in District level Science Exhibition. Its noteworthy achievement for teachers and school.
- Sports & District Level Sports Participation, Inter School Competition:
- “To be a great Champion, you must believe you are the best. If you are not Keep on trying”
- Students of SEHS have created history of winning colors by putting up excellent performance in various sports competitions organised by District level sports by government. The students were trained under the supervision of coach for participating in such competitions. We bagged Silver and Bronze medals at district level competitions like Judo, Badminton, Wushu for boys, Taekwondo for boys & girls, Kick Boxing for girls. We feel grateful that our students not only participates in competitions but also bags prizes for school.
- In the academic year 2018-19 students also participated in Inter-school competitions like Quiz, Drawing & Painting, Speech, and Patriotic songs organised by Gambhiranand Ashram on Vidyarthi Jeevan Vikas Spardha 2018. Our students participated in competitions and made us proud by securing 1st Prize in Drawing & Painting Competition, 2nd and Runner-up prizes in Quiz Competition.
- Parents Talent Competition:
- We are very delightful to announce that this year we have arranged competitions like Mehandi, Rangoli, Dance and Singing for parents. Nearly 105 parents participated in the competition. Parents huge response in participating in competition showed the zeal and passion towards school. This kind of activity made our school to move closer towards our parents. The grand successful of events made us realize and showcased us that our parents cared for our school. We are really grateful to our parents.
- Extra Class for Slow Learners:
- As every year in Diwali vacation we focus on slow learners students in our school. We are really happy that our students participate in such program happily. Our school makes sure that every student should get more attention for self studies. Our teachers focuses on the aspects in which the student lacks the ability. We make sure that the activities help to explore students creative and we see its effect in projects and activities during academic schedule.
- National Science Day:
- We at our school focuses on creative and scientific thinking. This year our students showcase us with new scientific projects and made presentation to school students and parents.
The teachers job is to help children change for better.The process of teaching is a cooperative endeavor. I wish to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to all my staff members with whose cooperation we have been able to carry out all program and academic activities. I would also like to express my grateful thanks to our Management, all our higher authorities, the parent community and students whose whole-hearted cooperation has enabled us to complete all our tasks successfully.
I end my report with these famous line by John Dewey,
“Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.”
Rupa Adep, Director Academic