From academic year 2017-18, each and very classrooms of our school is equipped with digital class equipment s and technology.
Objectives of the programme –
- To enrich the lesson planning and in-class experiences of teachers. To engage students by making learning fun.
- To enhance students’ classroom experiences by diversifying learning activities.
- To improve student learning outcomes, both subject-specific and in a broader context. Implementing the programme.
- To transform day-to-day activities and reporting in paperless way.
The programme aims to achieve its objectives by –
- Providing technology with curriculum-aligned learning content.
Conducting holistic trainings that enable teachers to integrate the technology into their classrooms.
- Providing ongoing technical and lesson planning support to teachers.
- Basic setup installed in each class :
- 50inch LED TV – Videocon
- Computer connected to Centralized SERVER.
- Wired Broad Band Internet connectivity (10 mbps Speed)
- Digital Interactive content by Home Revise (Installed in Server)
- Web Camera (For Video Confereincing)
- HD CCTV Camera for monitoring and controlling.
- In addition to this we have DLNA Media Server of 6TB Capacity, equipped with a learning application for the classroom that contains state curriculum-aligned digital content. This includes Concept Videos, In-Class Activities, Revision Papers, Projects, Group Discussions, Games, Practice Questions, and Quizzes for assessment that can be used by the teacher both in the classroom and during lesson planning.