- Prepare list of projects based on class-wise, subject-wise objectives, age group, environment, capacity & interest of students.
- At least one project per student during a year is expected.
- The duration of the project should be the entire 1st/2nd semester.
- It is possible to give the same project to the entire class in one subject.
- Selection of the projects for each class should be done collectively by the Principal, class-teacher, subject-teacher and the student.
- Subject-teacher should help the student select a topic for project.
- Subject teacher should also guide & monitor the progress & extra ordinary achievement during the project.
- Supervise all the four stages of the project; compiling, analyzing, conclusion, presentation & statement of the project.
- Ensure that students themselves do the project work.